Most people know how important air duct cleaning is to create a clean environment whether it is in a home or in an office space. However, when you’re talking about a healthcare facility, the stakes are even higher. There are many reasons that it should be a top priority in a healthcare setting. King Ray Air Duct Cleaning is here to talk about why healthcare facilities should add air duct cleaning to the list of building maintenance items to create a healthy space.
What are the Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning in Hospitals, Medical Offices & Healthcare Facilities
Cleaning is always a top priority for any healthcare facility. It is a space that focuses on keeping those that visit as healthy as possible, after all. The air ducts are one area that may get forgotten though. Following are some of the benefits of cleaning the air ducts.
- Air Quality: When the air ducts are cleaned, the air quality is going to be greatly improved. This can be of utmost importance when immunocompromised people are getting cared for.
- Airflow: Everyone wants to extend the life of their HVAC system as much as possible. This is also true for any healthcare facility. When the airflow isn’t restricted with air ducts that are filled with debris, the HVAC system can work more efficiently and will last longer. This will reduce the amount of wear and tear on many different components found in your system.
- Odor: Unclean ducts can harbor many different unpleasant odors. When the ducts are cleaned, these odors are wiped out and aren’t a problem anymore. The smell could be coming from bacteria, mold and other factors that can be found within dirty air ducts.
- Mold & Mildew: If there is any mold or mildew growing in the air ducts, it can not only cause unpleasant odors, but it can also be unhealthy. Many people that spend time in a place with mold issues have respiratory and other health issues that start to pop up. Air duct cleaning will get rid of any mold or mildew growth.
- Cleanliness: When the dirt, dust and debris are removed from the air ducts, it can increase the cleanliness of the building. There won’t be as much dust that starts to instantly settle on surfaces after they are cleaned.
- Contaminates: There are many germs that can be found in dirty air ducts. This can wreak havoc on a setting where the focus is to help heal people. Cleaning air ducts can remove these contaminates and create a healthier environment for all the doctors, nurses and patients that are in the building.
We Clean Ductwork in Brandon, Riverview, Tampa, Apopka, Orlando, Bradenton, Myakka City, Kissimmee, Lakeland, North Port & Greater Sarasota, FL!
If it has been years since you had the air ducts cleaned in your healthcare facility, you can turn to King Ray Air Duct Cleaning to ensure your air ducts are cleaned to provide a healthy environment for all who visit your facility. Call us today!