Just like anything else, when you have a problem with any portion of your home, there are going to be signs that there is an issue. This is certainly the case with your air ducts. Many people don’t think much about the air ducts in their home. Even when they are in need a deep cleaning, many people don’t realize that is what is causing the problems they are experiencing throughout their house. King Ray Air Duct Cleaning is here to talk about some of the signs you may see in your home that can clue you into a need for air duct cleaning.
Can Dirty AC Ducts Cause Allergy Symptoms?
There is a great deal of people that suffer from allergies in one form or another. When they have extremely bad allergy symptoms, many people will do whatever it takes to make them go away. Here are some ways that your air ducts could be linked to your allergy symptoms.
- Allergens: There are many allergens that are found in your air ducts. Whenever you have your HVAC system kick on, those allergens are blown throughout your home. Removing these allergens with professional air duct cleaning can make a difference in how you feel.
- Dander: If you have a pet in your home, there is a good chance there is pet dander in your air ducts. Removing this is key for anyone that is allergic to pet dander.
- Air Quality: Poor air quality can make an allergy sufferer miserable. Anyone with allergies should be focused on their indoor air quality.
Clean Air Ducts After Mice or Bug Infestation
If you have had a pest infestation in your home recently, it is important that you have your air ducts cleaned. Here are a few signs that pests have invaded your home.
- You See Them: If you see pests anywhere in your home, there are probably more that are hiding throughout the house. Make sure you call in help when you find pests.
- Odor: Many pests will emit an odor in your home when they have reached an infestation level.
- Damage: There are several pests that leave a path of destruction in their wake as well. If you notice damage in your home, it’s time to call for help.
Why is there So Much Dust in My Vents?
No one wants to be cleaning their house more than is necessary. When there is a significant amount of dust in your home, that is exactly what you will be doing. When the dust is coming from your air ducts, it can mean that dust is being pushed through your registers every time the air comes on. It will leave a never ending chore for you.
We Clean Ductwork in Brandon, Riverview, Tampa, Apopka, Orlando, Bradenton, Myakka City, Kissimmee, Lakeland, North Port & Greater Sarasota, FL!
If you have signs that air ducts need to be cleaned in your home, you can turn to King Ray Air Duct Cleaning to help you get it taken care of. We will make sure that there is no dirt and dust found in your air ducts. Call us today!